Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday, Monday

Today is Monday. Labor Day at that. Fantabulous day. My house became sparkly clean and then our Sunday School buddies came over tonight for pizza and to watch the Virginia Tech/Boise State game. So much fun! Love our Sunday School class.

I had to work this weekend, so Ben and I just lazed around the house on Saturday and Sunday night. It was so nice to just be with each other. And I totally passed out on the couch at like, 8:30 both nights. There was no keeping me up.

I don't really have a lot of fun stuff to say tonight, so I'll leave you with this precious picture of my Charlotte. I let her out of her crate on Friday when I got home. She bounded out into the living room right onto the couch, where Ben's Auburn hat was waiting. She grabbed it and took off, and if I had let her keep chewing, she would have destroyed it.

I knew it.
She's a Bama Fan.

Random Fact About Me: I do not think Boise State deserves a National Championship bid. They have no strength of season. Leave it to the big dogs, Broncos!

No comments:

Post a Comment