Monday, September 20, 2010

I want my MTV



I love tv shows. With a husband who works night shift, there's not much for me to do while I'm at home with the dog except live vicariously through fictional characters' lives. So, these are the shows I'm excited about starting up again!

1. Gossip Girl
I know it's already started, but I love me some Gossip Girl. The drama, the love lives, the clothes...Chace Crawford...what's not to love? I was worried about Chuck Bass after the season finale at the end of spring. Glad he's ok. And Blair makes me laugh.

2. GLEE!
Glee is what I wish life was really like. The misfits of life get to broadcast their oddities to the sounds of showtunes and remixes of 80s and 90s hits. Mercedes, Kurt, Rachel, Puck, Santana, and of course, Finn. Love, love, love.




6. Community

What are you watching this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment