Monday, March 28, 2011

How He Loves

Because we all need to be reminded sometimes...




He is jealous for me


Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree


Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy.


When all of the sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory


I realize just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me.


Oh, how He loves us.


We are His portion and He is our prize


Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes.


If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.


Heaven meets Earth like an unforseen kiss


My heart turns violently inside of my chest.


I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way He loves us.


He loves us.


Oh, how He loves us.



RANDOM TRIVIA FACT: 50% of all pizzas in the US are sold with pepperoni as a topping.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite songs right now. So powerful! It has a great story behind it too!

    ReplyDelete