Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Once again, I'm linking up to What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie at This Kind of Love!
This is what I'm loving today!

1. Cinnamon Frosted Mini Wheats
YUM-O!!!!!! I just had a bowl as my snack, which is much better than a bowl of ice cream, and still so sweet!


2. Jayla's wedding photos
I can't copy a photo because of the copyright barriers, so just click on their name.
Seriously, T2 Photography? Could they be any better?


3. Bored? Check out this site.
For reals, not a scam.


4. Paul McDonald
Ladies and gentlemen, we are watching genius unfold before us! Check out his previous stuff with Hightide Blues and Grand Magnolias.
On the downside, Jacob Lusk, Haley Reinhart, and Naima have GOT TO GO.


5. This song
Thank you, Natalie Grant, for speaking my heart.


6. My sweet hubby, who is asleep in the chair right now.
We just had a five minute conversation about who has the last name "Megia" on Idol - Pia or Thia.

That's what I'm loving today!

RANDOM TRIVIA FACT: In Eureka, Nevada, it is illegal for men who have mustaches to kiss women.

2 comments:

  1. Paul is a cutie! My husband makes fun of his dancing skills every week! He says that he looks like a chicken. Haha

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny that y'all had a discussion about Idol last names. Haha. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete