Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Wanna Talk About Me

It's time for my A to Z!

A to Z on Katie

A. Age: 24
Will be 25 on October 27th!

B. Bed size: Queen.
Ben would say I stick my butt too far in the middle.

C. Chore I dislike: Cleaning the garden tub.
That sucker is hard to clean!

D. Dogs: My sweet baby girl Charlotte
I begged Ben for a dog for a looooooong time, and she's perfect. :)

E. Essential start to my day: Bathroom and then shower.
Preferably a long, hot shower.

F. Favorite color: PINK!
I also have an affinity for orange and chocolate brown.

G. Gold or silver: Silver.
But my wedding rings are white gold.

H. Height: 5'8"
6' if you count my 4" heels I wear every day.

I: Instruments you play(ed): Took piano lessons for a long time. And took flute and guitar lessons for like a week.
And I sing, but that's not technically an instrument.

J. Job title: Assistant Property Manager
I LOVE MY JOB.

K. Kids: Not yet!
Yes, please!

L. Live: Birmingham
Not Dothan.

M. Mom's name: Sylvia
And I am her child.

N. Nicknames: Thonton in high school, K-Bear by Mom, and Boosef by Ben.
a.k.a. Homes, Baby, and Sweetheart when he's ticked at me.

O. Overnight hospital stay: Never had one.
But spent quite a few with Dad.

P. Pet peeves: Excessive noise and ignorance.
Noises are especially annoying when they are mouth noises: smacking, sighing, etc.

Q. Quote from a movie: If you're from Africa, then why are you white?
Oh my god, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white.

R. Ranch or bleu cheese: RANCH.
Always ranch.

S. Siblings: Just my brosef!
And all my inherited siblings from marriage.

T. Time you wake up: Generally 6:30 - 7:00
Depends on how many times I hit the snooze button.

U. Underwear: A lot of Victoria's Secret.
And most of them are pink. :)

V. Vegetables I don't like: SQUASH.
And I'm getting over my weirdness with corn.

W. What makes me run late: Laziness.
Just about every day. Remember the snooze button?

X. X-Rays: LOTS.
Ankle, knee, stomach/intestines, thyroid, nose, and all those lady things.

Y. Yummy food I make: I'm a pretty good cook!
I make cajun pasta, homemade soups, and Italian chicken, Ben's favorite!

Z. Zoo animal to watch: I LOVE the monkeys!
But I never get to see them because Ben doesn't go to the zoo.

FUN FACT ABOUT ME: Apparently my car has "unusual" tires. I would buy the car that nobody stocks tires for.

No comments:

Post a Comment