Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


1. Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Scrub
I usually wash my face with bar soap (GASP!), but as part of my Giselle diet, I'm trying to be healthier all over, including my face. This smells sooooo good and leaves my face smooth with a pretty glow! Not sure if it helps with the acne so much yet...I've only used it 3 times!


2. National Signing Day!
RRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL TIDE! ESPN rates our recruiting class #2! Take that!


3. Pretty Little Liars
LOVE THIS SHOW. I know it's just as bad for my morality as Gossip Girl, but I just can't help it. So addictive.


4. Seeing this in a month
I bought Lakers tickets for Ben for Christmas. We're headed to Atlanta March 8th to watch Kobe whoop it up on the Hawks!
(What I'm NOT So Loving Wednesday - The Lakers haven't been playing too hot lately...They'd better freaking win against the Hawks, or I will march my little butt down to the court and yell at Kobe myself instead of Phil Jackson. Maybe I won't. I'd probably get arrested.)


5. Super Bowl Sunday!
We're watching the game with a few people at our house Sunday night. Although we're Saints fans, we'll be pulling for the Steelers!


That's what I'm loving today!

Oh, and of course, I'm loving this guy and this girl!
Yes, I know the picture is old (it was the first day we got Charlotte and she was only 10 pounds and 2 months old), but whose heart isn't fuzzy from this?

LOVE IT.

RANDOM TRIVIA FACT: John Wayne still holds the record for the most leading roles in movies. 142 to be exact. Thank you, Pawn Stars, for this useful information.



2 comments:

  1. Booooo ... oh wait ... I was distracted by the whole Alabama thing (war eagle!)

    Your puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! Charlotte is a mess! And ROLL TIDE!

    ReplyDelete