Monday, January 17, 2011

I Feel Pretty

AWARDS SHOW SEASON HAS BEGUN!!!!!!

I love red carpet stuff. The women look so glamorous (and not-so-glamorous). I love the classic Hollywood looks and the new, edgy runway looks. Here are a few of my faves!

Anne Hathaway
This gorgeous gold mirror ball dress was fantastic. She really can do no wrong. This was a look we have not seen from her before, and it's beautiful.

Dianna Agron
I mentioned her before at the Emmy's. She has the young starlet thing DOWN. Love the hair, the nude color, the bag, the make-up...perfection.

Emma Stone
Debuting her new blonde don't (RED HEAD TRAITOR!!!!!), her blush colored dress was a definite DO! Love the silhouette it creates!

Eva Longoria
Tony Parker is an idiot and I hope he locked himself in a closet when he saw this picture. Eat your heart out, Tony Parker!

Mila Kunis
This emerald color was a hit on the carpet this year, and she wore it stunningly. The texture on the dress is amazing.

Helen Mirren
Classic beauty showing you are never too old to be glamorous.

Julianne Hough
This look was panned, but I LOVE IT. She can pull this severe look off. She is beautiful.

NOW FOR THE WORST DRESSED NOMINEES...

Lea Michele
I really want her to look her age and leave the prom-bombs at home. She's a little girl. She needs less dress.

Michelle Williams

WHY, MICHELLE, WHY!?!?!?!?!?

Leighton Meester
Now, I usually love all things Leighton Meester, but this is AWFUL. Shapeless.

Julianne Moore
Hey Julianne! Ever heard of a steamer?

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Hasn't she worn this before? TO EVERY AWARDS SHOW? And what is with the bun on the head? I don't get it.

Vanessa Williams
The body and color are great. The middle part hair is not. Drop it, Vanessa. Give me some curls and body in that hair and part it on the side.

Angelina Jolie
I don't get why everyone is so crazy about this look. She's worn this same dress in black a million times. Just because she wears it in green doesn't make it a Best Dressed.

So, there you have it. Best and worst dressed of the evening!

Do you agree? Disagree?

Random Music Monday: LOVING this song right now. Total chill out song.

I want to sit right here
Stay away from there
Make pretend I just don't care
I could get up and go get her back
Maybe I'll just let her go...

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand Angelina's dress. It looks like a revamped 1992 prom dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people on Fashion Police LOVED it! I was like, are we looking at the same dress?

    ReplyDelete