Monday, January 24, 2011

Long Day's Night

It's Monday.

I've been laying on the couch for hours being a total slob while Ben went to play basketball with the boys.

I did not go to the gym today. I didn't want to.

I wanted to lay on the couch for hours and be a total slob while Ben went to play basketball with the boys.

Charlotte obliged and has been laying here with me.

I watched two episodes of Pretty Little Liars, an episode of Greek, and now I'm watching Skins on MTV...WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?!?

I wasn't even allowed to watch MTV's Spring Break growing up and now this crap is on? It's been 10 minutes and there's been drugs, underage partying, and a lesbian sex scene...all by high school kids.

I read a piece on it this week. MTV said that it's aimed at adults because of it's time slot, which is 10(E). Ummmmm...that's 9(C). I stayed up til at least midnight when I was not an adult....

And we wonder why our kids are so messed up.

ANYWAYS.

Ben just got home and Charlotte has run to the door leading into the garage. She knows when she hears that rumble, it means someone is coming in the door.

I'm going to go spend time with my favorite husband and my favorite doggie.

RANDOM MUSIC MONDAY: Favorite song today.

No comments:

Post a Comment