Friday, January 21, 2011

I'll Be There For You

THESE people are coming to see me today.

I'm a little excited.

Mandi and Mark are getting married in June and they are two of my bestest friends in the whole wide world.
You know that post I had about people not turning their back on you and SEEING Jesus in people. These are two of those people.

They never left my side when I decided to go the wrong way.

They loved me through it.
I love them for it.
Random Trivia Fact: Lady is suing a mall because she fell in their fountain while texting. She's saying no one helped her and there should have been a guardrail. I'm saying she's an idiot who should have been watching where she was going

3 comments:

  1. How did I not know that you had a blog??? I'm glad I found you! Hope y'all are doing well. Miss y'all!
    Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found me! Now I can keep up with some of my favorite cousins!

    ReplyDelete