Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today is Your Birthday!

Do you know what today is?

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

I ate cake. I got cards. Ben bought me Toms!!!!!!!! Piggy sent me a card in the mail.

That's all I have to write today. I'm super stressed and I have a lot to do. I promise I will catch up with you after the beginning of next week once everything for "Gifted" is through.

And post pictures.

I may not have any hair left.

Random Fact: I painted two Auburn signs tonight. I think I have a rash.

3 comments:

  1. Wow- so now I feel pretty guilty about Gifted... You're going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And oh yeah- HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a day late)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stressing myself out! I just want things to be perfect because it's such a great event! :) Thanks for the happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete