Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome to Atlanta

Last Friday afternoon, I took a partial day at work so Mom and I could go to Atlanta for our annual Mom-Daughter time.

We went here...



...to see this...



...which was unbelievably amazing.

Afterwards, we had dessert here, where Mom left her souvenir program book underneath the seat and we're positive somebody kept it.


Then, on Saturday, we went here. I bought a frying pan and cinnamon rolls, and found the bookcase for Baby P's nursery, that Ben and I will go back and get some other Saturday. Big box.

Then we went here, to Atlantic Station. We did some fun shopping and saw the new Sarah Jessica Parker movie...



...and ate at Rosa Mexicano, which has the best guacamole in the world. Made tableside. And I don't even like guacamole.
On Sunday, we headed back to Birmingham. We stopped at The Shops of Grand River in Leeds (shameless plug: my company owns this) to look for Baby P some things...
to which she/he got some simple white onesies, some gender neutral sleepers, and a sweet little t-shirt that says "I love my daddy." Don't worry, it can work for a boy or a girl!


Mom and I had a wonderful time in Atlanta! We can't wait til next year when we will have a new little traveler with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment