Monday, September 26, 2011

Week 14

BABY P UPDATE!


I try to do these on Fridays, because that's when thebump.com tells me Baby P is a new size and what all it's doing in there (not much, just floating around pooping and wiggling and growing organs), but alas, last Friday was a little busy. I'll post on that in another post.


How far along? 14 weeks.


Baby Bump? It's there.


Maternity Clothes? LOVE them. But I need something yellow for a special event this weekend, and there are no yellow maternity dresses. I guess women don't want to look like a big ball of sunshine. I've got something I can wear instead that still fits.


Total weight gain: 5 pounds, as far as I know. I am NOT keeping a scale at home.


Cravings: This week it was cheddar and sour cream Ruffles chips. And I bought them and I ate them.


Symptoms: The headaches are so bad, I think I'm going to die.


Sleep: Off and on.


Movement: Not really any flutters this week. Mostly just stretchy cramps. Just reminds me that Baby P is growing. :)


Gender: Still feeling like it's a girl.


Belly Button in or out? In.


What I miss: Having a margarita at Rosa Mexicano this past weekend.


Best moment this week: Baby P got some clothes! More to come on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment