Saturday, September 17, 2011

Week 13

Yet another week has passed.

I really don't have a lot to blog about, besides a Baby P update.

Oh, and that I've discovered Pinterest and have become addicted.

It has made me a mad woman wanting to re-do and re-organize my entire house. I will keep you posted on how that works out.

How far along? 13 weeks.

Baby Bump? A little one! But definitely noticeable.

Maternity Clothes? LOVE them. I've been wearing my new pants Mom bought me last week all week. I sit down pretty much all day, and anything with buttons and zippers has gotten really uncomfortable. I may never wear regular pants again.

Total weight gain: 5 pounds, as far as I know. I am NOT keeping a scale at home.

Cravings: I don't really get cravings. More like somebody talks about some kind of yumminess, and I decide I want it. Right. Then.

Symptoms: The headaches are awful. I've literally had one since last Sunday. And I think I've got sciatica, so I've spent a few evenings on the heating pad.

Sleep: Off and on. Not getting up to pee or anything, but just waking up randomly.

Movement: I *think* I could be feeling some flutters, but it also could just be gas. Eh.

Gender: Still feeling like it's a girl.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Having a day go by without some kind of something ailing me. And my favorite pair of shorts.

Best moment this week: Discovering maternity pants. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment