Friday, March 2, 2012

37 Weeks

Brooke Allen Update!

How far along? 37 weeks. Although I measure 38, and I think that's what the doctor is going by. We had an appointment this morning, and the doctor said if there's no progress by next week, we're going to start talking eviction notices! There is no sign of dilation at this point. She's stubborn just like her momma...

Baby Bump? Humungo. Thebump.com says she's the size of a watermelon! I am IMPRESSED that I can still paint my toenails with a watermelon in my belly.

Maternity Clothes: Yep. I can't wait to fit in my old clothes though...

Weight Gain: Ugh...rapid? Haha...I've gained 3 pounds in a week. Mostly due to swelling...the leftover due to Girl Scout cookies.

Movement: Huge movements. She's head down for sure (doc confirmed that today), so I've decided she's breakdancing. It's the only explanation I have for her burrowing into my pelvis.

Cravings: I still love my cereal. But I've also been wanting burgers a lot. And cake. Heck, I just want to EAT!

Symptoms: Back pain. A little swelling after I get off work. Heartburn. Nothing spectacular.

Sleep: The same. Off and on.

Gender: It's a girl! Brooke Allen is her name!

Belly Button: Getting flatter by the second.

What I miss: Normal movement. Ben laughs at me and how difficult it is for me to roll over in bed.

Best Moment of the Week: It's always amazing to hear her little heartbeat on the dopplar at the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment