Friday, February 17, 2012

35 Weeks

Brooke Allen update time!


How far along? 35/35! That means, I'm 35 weeks in, and 35 days to go! I cannot believe I will be holding her some time in the next 5 to 7 weeks! AAAAAAAAA! We're going to the doctor again next week, and then I start going EVERY WEEK until she gets here!

Baby Bump? Oh yeh.

Maternity Clothes: Suprisingly, I fit into a non-maternity shirt today. I needed something red for an event for work, and this one fit! A little tight, but it works.

Weight Gain: 25 pounds still.

Movement: She's starting to settle. Her movements have slowed and they are BIG. I think she may be out of room.

Cravings: Cereal. I can't get enough Lucky Charms. Good thing Ben has moved to evenings so I can just have Lucky Charms for dinner and not feel guilty about it.

Symptoms: Back pain. Harder to breathe. Moving around like a beached whale.

Sleep: The same. Off and on.

Gender: It's a girl! Brooke Allen is her name!

Belly Button: Still there!

What I miss: My old clothes and my high heels. I wear the same thing EVERY WEEK. I want to be fashionable!

Best Moment of the Week: Prenatal massage yesterday. Ah.

2 comments:

  1. ahh congratulations! A baby is SO exciting! She will be here before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet that prenatal massage was amazing! Praying for a healthy delivery for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete