Monday, January 16, 2012

Red Carpet Review

Last night was the Golden Globes.

I did not watch for 3 reasons:



1. I do not like this awards show. Super boring. They all sit around eating dinner and it's weird.

2. I do not like Ricky Gervais and his celebrity bashing.

3. The Packers were playing the Giants. NFL playoffs trump all.


I did, however, watch a bit of the red carpet, and I always enjoy looking at the pictures of the Best and Worst Dressed.



And then I always compile my own list.



BEST DRESSED NOMINEES ARE:


Sofia Vergara

I don't know if she ever looks bad, but this navy color is stunning on her, and I love the sleek hair.

Charlize Theron

Seriously? Let's all say it together: FLAWLESS.

Mark Wahlberg

Not just a guy in a tux. I wonder if he's wearing Calvins underneath...

Jessica Alba


She just gave birth six months ago. SIX MONTHS AGO. Somebody PLEASE tell me I will look like this six months after Brooke Allen is born...oh wait...I didn't look like this to begin with.

Nicole Kidman


Some people didn't like this, but I did. She's really the only person who can pull this off.

Kate Beckinsale


Again, does she ever look bad?

Elle MacPhereson


47 years old. That is all I have to say about that.

Dianna Agron


The entire dress is laser cut. Red looks FABULOUS on her.


WORST DRESSED NOMINEES ARE:


Julianna Marguiles



This does absolutely nothing for this beautiful woman.

Kelly Osbourne


As if the dress weren't bad enough, she's dyed her hair Sophia Patrillo grey/purple. And she's on the Fashion Police?

Meryl StreepCome on, Meryl. You've done much better.

Sarah Michelle Gellar


She said today that she let her little girl pick out her dress. Yep. It shows.

Amy Poehler


Nude was the color of the evening, and this was a bad choice.

Natalie Portman


Looks like it came off the bridesmaid's clearance rack.

Katherine McPhee


I don't get it.

Kyle Richards


One of my favorite housewives in an unfortunate outfit and even worse hair. Get it together, Kyle.


Overall, it wasn't a terrible night for fashion, but there were some exceptions.


Who was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment