Friday, January 13, 2012

30 Weeks (and 100th post!)

Today marks that I have been pregnant for 30 weeks!


WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?


10 more weeks (give or take) until we see our little girl's face live in living color!


I can't believe it is so close. I feel so unprepared. There is still stuff in her room that needs to find a home. However, we did get the wall where the crib will be painted and I've started on the tree mural. I have to do one more coat and it will be done. And somehow we've got to figure out how to get all the furniture for the nursery from Mom's house to our house...yeh...haven't worked that detail out yet.


I'm hoping to knock out the second coat and organizing all the junk on Sunday while Ben works. I've got to stay motivated!


How far along? 30 weeks. 70 days away from her due date!


Baby Bump? Oh yeh. I can't wait to NOT feel like the side of a house again.


Maternity Clothes? Yep.


Weight Gain: 25 pounds. Yep. And I probably gained 5 more at lunch today. Ben took me to the Pizza Hut all you can eat buffet. He thought that was hilarious.


Movement: OMG YES. She should earn her college soccer scholarship now. And she has discovered my ribs.


Cravings: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and soft serve ice cream. Not together.


Symptoms: Still the horrific back pain. Now I wake up at 3am every morning. I go potty and so does Charlotte, and I usually do a crossword puzzle or two and try to go back to sleep around 4. Charlotte really seems to enjoy this time with me. And my left leg and foot swell. Just the left. Odd.


Sleep: See above. The actual sleep is restful, at least.


Gender: It's a girl! Brooke Allen is her name!


Belly Button: Still there.


What I miss: Being able to ride in a car comfortably. I can drive fine, but riding is not fun.


Best moment this week: Starting on the room for reals. Ben got the wall painted last Friday and I worked on the tree mural for most of the day on Saturday. I'm really starting to see what the room will be like, once we get the furniture in there. She's going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment