Friday, October 21, 2011

Week 18

It's that time of the week again!


How far along? 18 weeks. It's a sweet potato!.


Baby Bump? Oh yeh. People who don't know are asking if I'm preggers.


Maternity Clothes? Yep. Gotta find maternity jeans in between now and lunch time tomorrow to wear to the Bama game tomorrow night!


Total weight gain: 10 pounds, as far as I know.


Movement? YES!!!!!!!!! I definitely felt it this week. It started last Saturday (while I was driving, of all things) and I felt this big flip in my lower abdomen. Ben was with me, and was in mid sentence, when I yelled, "THE BABY JUST MOVED!" Since then, I have been feeling it very often. It's too little for Ben to feel on the outside, though. It's kicking right now as I type. :) I've determined it's a gymnast or a soccer player.


Cravings: Fried pickles. And I don't think it's the "pregnancy/pickle" craving correllation. I just really like fried pickles.


Symptoms: Insomnia has kicked in. I didn't go to sleep until after midnight last night. I haven't seen midnight in MONTHS. And I wasn't tired at all!


Sleep: See above.


Gender: Still feeling like it's a girl. We'll find out if we're right on October 29th! And if it is a girl, we've changed her name!


Belly Button in or out? In.


What I miss: Being limitless. I used to be able to roll over on my belly, horse around with Charlotte and Ben, pretend I was a ballerina in the living room when nobody is home...I can't do those things any more.


Best moment this week: Feeling Baby P move, by far. The best was feeling it flip during church on Sunday morning. It really likes the bass line of "In Christ Alone." Of course, that just made me sing louder because I was thinking about that little blessing in my belly and thanking God for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment