Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 17

It's Friday!


And it's Baby P Update time!


How far along? 17 weeks. We've moved up to the size of an onion.


Baby Bump? Still there. Hasn't grown much lately.


Maternity Clothes? Yep. Wearing my stretchy pants.


Total weight gain: 10 pounds, as far as I know.


Cravings: Nothing this week. But everything tastes AMAZING.


Symptoms: Everything wears me out!


Sleep: Still off and on.


Gender: Still feeling like it's a girl. We'll find out if we're right on October 29th!


Belly Button in or out? In.


What I miss: Doing easy things like lifting a box, and people not yelling at me, "DON'T DO THAT! YOU'RE PREGNANT!" I KNOW that, and if I can't lift a 10 pound box, how do these women who have multiple children tote around toddlers when they're pregnant.


I'm pregnant, not dying.


Best moment this week: It's over?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I'm pregnant, not dying. That made me laugh!!! : ) I can't wait to see what y'all are having!!

    ReplyDelete