Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Space Between

I don't know if you've noticed, but I like to write like I talk.
Lots.
Of.
Dramatic.
Pauses.
For some reason in the post below and in this one, my stylistic paragraph breaks are not showing up.
I.
Don't.
Like.
It.
I like to use them for emphasis, you know?
Did my high school English teacher take over my blog and delete my paragraph breaks because in a typical written paragraph, it should consist of at least 5 complete sentences?
Whatever.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Thanksgiving for Ben and me starts TONIGHT!!!!! We have a Thanksgiving dinner tonight, then are heading to Jackson for umpteen Thanksgiving dinners with Ben's family on Tuesday, and then will return home late Thursday night. Friday, I will wake up super early to go have Black Friday with my Mom's family. It's a tradition. We shop and then we go see whatever Christmas movie is out.
And the annual Christmas celebration begins with Mom and me in the car listening to Michael W. Smith's Christmas album on the way to the mall on that Friday. Neither of us are allowed to listen to Christmas music until the opening bars of that CD.
It's the little things.
Random Thanksgiving Trivia: Did you know almost 50% of American families choose to eat somewhere other than the home on Thanksgiving day? What is WRONG with these people? They obviously have never eaten my Aunt Net's dressing.

1 comment:

  1. FYI-the rules of a paragraph have changed since we were in school. 3 sentences are now acceptable! : )

    (According to McGraw-Hill)

    ReplyDelete