Friday, December 16, 2011

Hanging Out with the Parrishes

After Ben's graduation, Mom snapped a few pictures of us for our Christmas card. Charlotte actually cooperated...well at least long enough for us to get a decent shot. It was much harder last year and we ended up with a shot of her completely put out and panting. I think the jingle bell collar was mostly at fault for that...


And I'm sorry to anyone on our Christmas card list. You will be seeing two of these pictures again. Note - three stockings and a bone stocking! It just didn't feel right to not hang Brooke Allen's stocking up, even though she's not here yet! Charlotte is really looking forward to the goodies Santa will put in her stocking - she asked for bones, toys, and the ever important Snausages and Beggin Strips.

Charlotte decided she needed to sit in her favorite spot in the house - on my lap. She thinks she's a small dog, when in reality, she's a big dog. Plus, at this angle, she can have her favorite spots scratched - on her tummy, her sides, and behind her ears. And she's protecting Mommy. These are all serious things in Charlotte's world.
We didn't have ANY bump pictures, so I made Ben take a few with me. There are two more in my 26 Weeks post.

My pretty baby protecting our house. Ever since she's figured out there's something different about me (BABY), she's been super protective. She barks at every.little.sound. I would hate to see what she would do to somebody if they tried to come in our house and mess with me...She won't even let Ben near me if I'm upset. She literally gets in between us and barks to high heaven. Bless her. She's just doing her job.

And this is us in bear form. Actually, it's our Christmas ornament this year! Yay for a baby in the belly!


No comments:

Post a Comment