Friday, December 16, 2011

26 Weeks

I am an awful, awful blogger. Things have been messy lately (ie - work, my house, my desk...life in general) and I haven't had a few minutes to blog! Right now I'm working my two hours on the switchboard at work, so I get a few minutes to do this.

BROOKE ALLEN UPDATE!

How far along? 26 weeks! Holy cow! 98 days away from my due date. She will be here so soon! She's the size of an eggplant. Crazy!


Baby Bump? You betcha! Mom took this picture last weekend when she was here for Ben's graduation. Yay!


Maternity Clothes? Yep.

Weight Gain: You aren't going to believe this when I tell you - 20 POUNDS. I can't believe it either. However, my back and my shins believe it - terrible back pain and I'm pretty sure I have shin splints from holding up this extra weight.

And all the goodies we've been getting at work are NOT HELPING! I have to go for my sugar test the day after Christmas. I need to start being good. But there are cookies and cakes and chocolates...

Movement: All the friggin' time. At first it was cute, but sometimes, it's really annoying. She's big enough for me to feel her individual toes.

Cravings: French fries. Salty and warm french fries.

Symptoms: BACK PAIN. I couldn't do anything but lay flat in the bed last night. I need to make another massage appointment.

Sleep: Eh. I wake up at 4am for no reason. Whatever. It is what it is.

Gender: It's a girl! Brooke Allen is her name!


Belly Button: Still there.


What I miss: Laying on my belly. I want to so badly since my back hurts, but I can't. Grrrr...


Best moment this week: Last night, I was feeling so bad because of my back and Ben came in to rub my back, and then he rubbed my belly. It was too sweet and I love how he's really getting into this whole baby thing! He loves to talk to her. I can't wait til she starts to recognize his voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment