Tuesday, November 22, 2011

5 Minute Blog Post

1. I have unbelievable heartburn. I need to start carrying Tums with me everywhere I go.


2. We get to wear jeans and team shirts tomorrow! What What! One reason is the Iron Bowl. The other reason is there will probably be about 6 people in the office tomorrow.


3. I love the Dartmouth Aires on the Sing Off. I totally think they should win.


4. Thanksgiving is in TWO AND A HALF DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5. I have a monthly check up on Monday. Not quite the best planning since it will be after stuffing my face all weekend.


6. Ben graduates from the Academy in two weeks!


7. Brooke Allen has been marching on my bladder for a few weeks now. I love you, Baby Girl, but I am ready for you to move up a bit in my belly so my bladder can stop being bludgeoned to death.


8. Ben and I picked out our guns on Saturday that we will be purchasing around Christmas. :)


9. I'm going to kick the next person who asks me how I'm feeling in the shins. I'M NOT DYING.


10. I woke up at 2:15am this morning, and all I could think about was cleaning out my closet. I would have done it, too, if it wouldn't wake Charlotte up. Notice how I say Charlotte. Ben would have never known.

No comments:

Post a Comment