Thursday, November 1, 2012

Your First Halloween

I'm sorry to admit this to you, but Your Mommy is kind of a Halloween Scrooge.

Of all holidays, this is my least favorite.

It's not to say that next year we won't go Trick or Treating, but this year, I just didn't really see the point.

Your Daddy was working, we weren't invited to any parties, and you go to bed at 7pm.  You can't walk, and you don't eat the candy.

So your first Halloween was spent at Target, buying you a new hat and jacket...

And playing with toys on the couch until you got sleepy...

While Mommy watched Halloween Wars on Food Network.

Our front porch light was out, but that didn't stop the Trick or Treaters.

TWO rang our doorbell last night, sending Charlotte into a rampage and waking you up.

Some kids I guess just don't know the rules - No lights, no candy.

You do have some awesome Halloween jammies, though.

Those hands.  I can't keep them out of your mouth.

NEXT year, we will really have your first Halloween.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment