Saturday, October 20, 2012

Your Baby Dedication - October 14, 2012

Last Sunday, we participated in Baby and Parent Dedication at church.

It was such a proud and meaningful day for Your Daddy and me as your parents.
We stood before the church and declared that we would dedicate to raising you in a home that glorifies God and His teachings.  We promised to show God's love not only in our words, but with our actions.

I pray this over you every day - that you would see Christ in Your Daddy and me.  

That you would come to know Christ at a young age, and live your life according to His Purpose.  That you would love all in the same way that Jesus called us to.  

That you would forgive Your Daddy and me for all the mistakes we are going to make to each other and to you.  

And that you would love the Church, its people, and our Father.

After church, we invited all of your family to come to our house for lunch.  Your Gigi helped me put this lunch together!  

We were so glad to have family here to celebrate with us.

It was such a special day.  I praise God for your little life, and the amazing impact you are having on the people who love on you every day.  You are my biggest blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment